Are you a Business Development Manager or a sales executive in London?
Do you have experience of providing quotes and selling contracts within the FM industry?
Have you experience of managing a small team or the desire to progress into management?
If so then please send a full CV to email@example.com
A facilities management company with over 30 years of experience to the industry, winning awards for their excellent service and showing no signs of slowing down.
They are looking to capitilise and continue their growth by expanding their team with business development managers who share the same vision of expansion both within the business and their own career.
What this means for you?
- Up to £50,000 per annum salary plus commission and bonus'
- Company vehicle.
- To play an integral part of the growth of a business.
- You could also benefit from promotions within the company and the opportunity to grow and develop from your current position.
In this position you will be responsible for the successful expansion and winning of business across London and surrounding areas.
You will perform best in this position if you still have a passion for the industry and enjoy a challenge within a fast paced and often demanding environment.
The best news is that this position is moving fast which means you could be in a new position sooner than you think! So without delay first check you possess the following experience:
- Experience of proposing and winning contracts either in cleaning, security, maintenance or building services.
- Ability to create leads and prospect whilst encouraging the team to do the same.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A positive attitude and the desire to work in a customer focused environment.
- Full UK driving licence.
Finally if you have got to this part and wish to be shortlisted for this position please apply directly to me.
You now have two options:
- If you choose to click apply I will be notified of your application immediately and will reply upon review of your CV (Please allow 48 hours for a response)
- Send a full CV direct to my email Kimberlyleech@barkerross.co.uk with the subject Business Development Manager. I will respond within 48 hours following a review of your CV.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.