Are you a Business Development Manager in the soft service industry?
Are you an Operations Manager seeking a new avenue in your career?
Are you based in the South East of London?
If so then please send a full CV to email@example.com
A highly respected security company are looking for a Business Development Manager to play an integral part in the next area of growth within the business.
Currently providing to the construction, warehouse & property management sectors for;
- K9 security
- Key holding
- Fire & alarm testing
- Access request
- Static Guarding
- Event security
- Mobile patrol
The Business Development Manager will play a vital part in the growth of the business, expanding existing contracts, seeking new contracts and open to exploring new possible sectors.
What this means for you?
- £35,000 per annum salary.
- Company car or mileage allowance for your own car if preferred.
- Phone & laptop.
- Due to the current partnerships of the business the commission potential on this role is above average along with the strength of your network & experience.
- An opportunity to play an integral part in the growth of a well respected business.
In this position you will be responsible for the delivery of new security & soft service contracts for the business along with operational duties of ensuring contracts won are running smoothly as agreed.
You will perform best in this position if you still have a passion for the industry and enjoy a challenge within a fast paced and often demanding environment.
The best news is that this position is moving fast which means you could be in a new position sooner than you think! So, without delay first check you possess the following experience:
- Proven to have won business in the soft service industry particularly security.
- Experience of providing quotes & tenders for works.
- Experience of B2B sales.
- Ability to create a sales strategy and execute this effectively.
- Full UK driving licence.
Finally if you have got to this part and wish to be shortlisted for this position please apply directly to me.
You now have two options:
- If you choose to click apply I will be notified of your application immediately and will reply upon review of your CV (Please allow 48 hours for a response)
- Send a full CV direct to my email Kimberlyleech@barkerross.co.uk with the subject Business Development Manager I will respond within 48 hours following a review of your CV.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available