The key responsibilities will be
- Hunting for and identifying new business opportunities for the supply of both permanent and temporary staff in a given region
- Building and maintaining a new business pipeline by identifying tender opportunities and preferred supplier reviews
- Arranging site visits with potential clients to analyse the site, build an understanding of the client's requirements and discuss potential service offerings
- Undertake regular competitor analysis and utilise information when looking for new business opportunities
- Working with a structured approach, you will utilise a variety of tools to win new business including a variety of marketing options, social media, telephone, email and foot canvassing
- Develop knowledge and understanding of client requirements within a range of sectors and industries
- Have a thorough understanding of USP's within Barker Ross and use this to develop bespoke service offerings to new clients
- Maintain knowledge of current affairs affecting the market place and any factors that may impact on potential clients to identify new opportunity
This is a very varied role that requires somebody with a strong sales background, and the ideal candidate needs to be someone that is:
- Innovative and has the ability to think strategically
- Self-motivated and driven within a sales environment
- Excellent PC skills (Word/Excel etc)
- Hard working, trustworthy and reliable
- Holds a full UK driving license
This is a full time role however flexible working will be considered.
If you feel that you would be good for this role, please send us your CV with a brief covering letter and all successful applicants will be asked to come in for an interview. If you do not hear back from us, it means that we won't be progressinng with your application.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Group only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available