An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Business Development Consultant to join the team. As this role involves generating business with key clients and local companies we would like the candidate to have a proven track record within outbound recruitment sales.
The role will involve generating leads and new business, targeted on quality and number of calls made, the number of meetings arranged and revenue generated and will include:
- Canvassing customers, and potential customers, to establish opportunities for further growth.
- Growing existing customer database from proactive sales.
- Understanding the competitor marketplace and future opportunities available.
- Preparing supplier agreements and proposals.
- Arranging and attending client meetings in conjunction with the Head of Sales.
- Canvassing prospective major clients to promote the business.
- Carrying out any additional duties which they may reasonably be expected to perform occasionally outside of normal working hours.
- Sales skills and a proven track record.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Confidence in dealing with people on all levels
- A professional, confident and friendly manner.
- To enjoy working with clients and building relationships.
- A positive & tenacious attitude.
- To be organised and thorough, even under pressure.
- Enjoy working in a target driven environment.
- Have a full clean driving license
What we offer:
- Positive working environment
- Autonomy to enable you to do your role in the way you feel best
- Genuine career development for you and your team
- Excellent benefits including healthcare insurance, pay day breakfasts, company outings and the ability to earn more holiday entitlement with high performance
- Realistic and transparent bonus structure