We are recruiting for an experienced Business Analyst to join a leading public sector client based in the West Midlands. This role is offered on a contract basis and will be commencing in July 2020. In this role you will be analysing complex infrastructure projects in public sector organizations involving Greenfield infrastructure migrations across multiple commercial partners and suppliers
£320 to £380 per day depending upon experience
Possibility of contract extension after initial six months
- Understand internal and external client requirements; propose and provide analysis to enable fit-for-purpose technical solutions.
- To lead investigations, stakeholder analysis, requirements analysis, feasibility studies and impact assessments.
- To apply the use of standards, methods and tools for requirements capture, process modelling, fit-gap analysis, risk/impact evaluation.
- To assess costs, timescales and resource requirements.
- To adhere to standard system configuration templates and recommend & participate in developing enhancements to these.
- Creating Functional and Non-Functional requirements
- Provide development of test plans/scripts, performing tests, documenting results and defect management.
- Regression testing: execute IT tests and coordinate user testing activities.
- Infrastructure, network and telecommunication migration project experience
- Large scale infrastructure migration projects, including EUC rollout
- Development and documentation of standard build documents and operating procedures
- Sound business case development and approvals skills, in a complex environment.
- Expert range of structured business analysis methodologies
- Knowledge of Network & Telecoms security concepts
- Knowledge of Systems and networking security
- Knowledge of Problem Solving Root Cause Analysis methods
- Proficient in Software Development Lifecycle methodologies
- Proficient in Software Testing and Quality Assurance methodologies.
- Proficient in ITIL processes and practices.
If you are interested in the Business Analyst role please apply today!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
Account Manager - Customer Service
- Oldham, Greater Manchester
- Up to £30000 per annum
- 14 days ago
Are you an Account Manager with experience of managing key accounts? Do you have a passion for providing exceptional customer service? Are you based in or around the Oldham area? If so then please send a full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org A facilities management company with a gr... Read More