Building Surveyor -Matlock - up to £37K
A forward-thinking company, working across numerous specialisms, they are a passionate multi-disciplinary design and property consultancy. Their team of property specialists and designers provide innovative solutions to make places, properties and people be the best they can be.
- Flexible working
- Training & Development
- Bonus Schemes
- Bike2 Work Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
As the Building Surveyor, you will:
- Ensuring projects are completed on budget and to schedule
- Preparing scheme designs with costings, programmes for completion of projects and specification of works
- Preparation of designs, specifications and documents for tender and advice on appointing contractors, designer and procurement routes
- Liaise with clients, contractors and all members of the project delivery team on day to day basis and lead internal and external project meetings
- Determine the condition of existing buildings, identifying and analysing defects, including proposals for repair
- Conduct specialist surveys including schedules of dilapidations under senior supervision
- Advise on the health and safety aspects of buildings
- Deal with planning applications and advising on property legislation and building regulations
As Building Surveyor you will have…
- Degree in Building Surveying (or suitable experience)
- Working towards professional qualification e.g. MRICS, MCIOB
- Up to two years' Building Surveying experience
- Good problem solving skills
- An appropriate level of knowledge of building construction and building regulations with an understanding of planning legislation and health and safety
- ArchiCAD/CAD proficient or working towards proficiency
- Full UK Driving Licence
What to do next...
If you are interested in this role, please contact Skaidre Veckyte at Barker Ross on 07824 016223 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We manage roles across the construction sector, I specifically specialise in MMC & White-Collar Construction recruitment, we are keen to speak to good candidates for permanent and temporary recruitment.