Building Surveyor - Derbyshire - £36K + Car Allowance, Pension scheme offering competitive contributions, Generous leave entitlement, Flexible working scheme, Annual performance related pay reviews and discretionary quarterly bonus, Subsidised travel: including rail travel and cycle to work scheme, Social space: including televisions, games consoles, pool table, table tennis and table football
Working across numerous specialisms: including MMC and traditional construction methods, a multi-disciplinary Design and Property Consultancy with award-winning services within the public and private sectors.
As the Building Surveyor you will:
- Determine the condition of existing buildings, identifying and analysing defects, including proposals for repair
- Conduct specialist surveys including schedules of dilapidations under senior supervision
- Advise on the health and safety aspects of buildings
- Deal with planning applications and advising on property legislation and building regulations
- Liaise with clients, contractors and all members of the project delivery team on day-to-day basis and lead internal and external project meetings
- Preparing scheme designs with costings, programmes for completion of projects and specification of works
- Preparation of designs, specifications and documents for tender and advice on appointing contractors, designer and procurement routes
You will be an experienced Building Surveyor with:
- Degree in Building Surveying (or suitable experience)
- Working towards professional qualification e.g. MRICS, MCIOB
- At least two years' Building Surveying experience
- Good problem-solving skills
- An appropriate level of knowledge of building construction and building regulations with an understanding of planning legislation and health and safety
- Microsoft Office proficient
- ArchiCAD/CAD proficient or working towards proficiency
- Full UK Driving Licence
What to do next...
If you are interested in this role, please contact Mark Boyes at Barker Ross on 07808628040 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We manage roles across the construction sector, I specifically specialise in MMC & White-Collar Construction recruitment, we are keen to speak to good candidates for permanent and temporary recruitment.
If this is not the ideal role for you but you are interested in roles of this type, please do not hesitate to give me a call or email your CV to me email@example.com
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
- Derby, Derbyshire
- Up to £65000 per annum + + Car Allowance and Package
- 16 days ago
Contracts Manager - Commercial Construction - Derby - up to £65K + Car/Allowances, Bonus, and package Company A forward-thinking company with over 30 years' experience in new build and refurbishments within Industrial, Commercial, Education and Health Care sectors. Job Role As the Contr... Read More