One of the leading providers in the parcel delivery network has an opportunity for a Bodyshop Estimator, to be based at their site in Peterborough.
The ideal candidate our client is looking for:
- Evaluate and check for the necessities for cost of repairs to vehicles.
- Excellent accident damage inspection experience.
- Able to work well in a team in a busy Bodyshop working environment.
- Able to communicate well with customers, engineers and colleagues.
- Be productive, commercially aware and keen to optimise work opportunities.
- Have a professional persona and appearance.
- Manage the repair process and keep track of KPI's are met.
- Estimating vehicles on site using Audatex.
- Ensure accurate estimating with use of photos and information provided from workshop providers and requesting details from customers as required.
- Update Audatex's Plan Manager and ensure accurate record keeping.
- Monitor the repair process and liaise with workshop.
- Maintain compliance through use of Plan Manager and communicating with customers during the estimating process.
- Regular meetings with Management to update production hours available and used.
- Must be highly experienced with the relevant qualifications.
- Must be experienced in the use of Audatex and Invoicing.
- Experienced in using Bodyshop Management Software.
- Estimating: Minimum of 3-5 years (preferred).
Salary for this opportunity is £30k-£35k.
You will work Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm plus you will be required to work a Saturday morning, 8am to 2pm.
For immediate consideration send your CV without delay!