One of the leading providers in the parcel delivery network has an opportunity for a Bodyshop Estimator, to be based at their site in Peterborough.
The ideal candidate our client is looking for:
- Evaluate and check for the necessities for cost of repairs to vehicles.
- Excellent accident damage inspection skills.
- Able to work well in a team in a busy Bodyshop working environment.
- Able to communicate well with customers, engineers and colleagues.
- Be productive, commercially aware and keen to optimise work opportunities.
- Have a professional persona and appearance.
- Manage the repair process and keep track of KPI's are met.
- Estimating vehicles on site using Audatex.
- Ensure accurate estimating with use of photos and information provided from workshop providers and requesting details from customers as required.
- Update Audatex's Plan Manager and ensure accurate record keeping.
- Monitor the repair process and liaise with workshop.
- Maintain compliance through use of Plan Manager and communicating with customers during the estimating process.
- Regular meetings with Management to update production hours available and used.
- Must be highly experienced with the relevant qualifications.
- Must be experienced in the use of Audatex and Invoicing.
- Experienced in using Bodyshop Management Software.
- Estimating: Minimum of 3-5 years (preferred).
Salary for this opportunity is £28k-£35k.
You will work Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm plus you will be required to work a Saturday morning, 8am to 2pm.
For immediate consideration send your CV without delay!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available