BIM Engineer / Revit Designer - Facades - Leeds - Competitive Salary with Excellent Benefits
A new Facades division in a well-established, market leading product design and manufacturing business supplying structural building products to the construction industry.
As the BIM Engineer / Revit Designer you will as part of the planned growth of the business work with the Technical Team in the delivery of the BIM Execution Plan and digital strategy for Cladding/External wall build-up.
You will be responsible for the:
- Generation of Revit families
- The creation of product data sheets and data templates
- Management and delivery of the BIM Execution Plan
- Contributing to the ongoing research and development activities.
The right candidate will have the opportunity to grow into the role which may eventually progress towards a BIM/digital management position, leading a department focused on delivery of the digital activity / strategy within a fast growing and rapidly expanding business.
- Proficient in REVIT, ideally with experience in cladding/external wall build-up and design.
- A minimum of 5 years' relevant experience in the traditional or offsite/modular construction sector.
- Can demonstrate their experience of projects delivered within a BIM environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
What to do next...
If you are interested in this role, please contact Mark Boyes at Barker Ross on 07808628040 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We manage roles across the construction sector, I specifically specialise in white collar construction recruitment including roles such as site manager, Contracts managers, project managers and site engineers and we are keen to speak to good candidates for permanent and temporary recruitment.
If this is not the ideal role for you but you are interested in roles of this type please do not hesitate to give me a call or email your CV to me email@example.com
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.