Plant Supervisor - Precast Offsite Manufacturing - Derbyshire - £35K - £40K + Package
A leading European specialist of precast concrete railway and infrastructure, widely recognised as a leading UK manufacturer of precast products for the infrastructure sector
As the Plant Supervisor you will lead your Batching team, by example, to ensure safe, compliant and efficient batch production within deadline and agreed cost restraints
- Managing the day to day activities to ensure delivery of the correct quality of concrete to production plants
- Ensuring you and your team are aware of all standard operating procedures and health & safety risk assessments
- Monitoring the performance of the batching plant to ensure supply of mixes consistently within specification and in meeting defined production outputs against specific KPI targets
- Providing reports on performance of batching plant
- Ensure that all stages of your batching process are compliant and meet quality and conformance expectations.
- Carry out audits on materials, processes, quality of products, housekeeping, production output and reporting procedures
- Identification & implementation of batch productivity improvements using lean principles
- Train and develop your team to maximise efficiencies
You will be an experience Plant Supervisor with:
- Strong experience of supervising batching teams within previous team leader roles, through good performance, discipline, and consequence management, being influential and capable of engaging/inspiring people
- A recognised Health and Safety qualification
- Ideally experienced in the principles of Lean / leading Continuous Improvement events
- Concrete Technology qualifications and previous experience of running batching plants, preferably within the pre-cast concrete sector
- Experience of managing people with the confidence to tackle a variety of performance and other related issues, whilst ensuring adherence to HR compliance, processes & policies
- Display a positive disposition, a "can-do" attitude, assertiveness & a high degree of determination to succeed
What to do next...
If you are interested in this role, please contact Leah Fryett at Barker Ross on 07824046097 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this is not the ideal role for you but you are interested in roles of this type, please do not hesitate to give me a call or email your CV to me email@example.com.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available