Associate Structural Engineer - Derbyshire - £55K + Pension scheme offering competitive contributions, Generous leave entitlement, Flexible working scheme, Annual performance related pay reviews and discretionary quarterly bonus, Subsidised travel: including rail travel and cycle to work scheme, Social space: including televisions, games consoles, pool table, table tennis and table football
Working across numerous specialisms: including MMC and traditional construction methods, a multi-disciplinary Design and Property Consultancy with award-winning services within the public and private sectors.
As the Principal Structural Engineer, you will:
- Lead a team of Civil and Structural Engineers, supporting the business, team and colleagues to achieve maximum potential
- Manage the team effectively with adherence to commercial performance and resource management via productivity and time methods
- Support the Associates and Directors, linking effectively and proactively with other teams within Concertus
- Work proactively and flexibly to support delivery across the service with commercial and solution focus
- Take ownership for own personal development
- Be an authority on Structural Engineering matters in the team and the business
- Support the professional development of team members
- Deliver a consistent and professional level of customer service at all times to Clients, and other practices within the industry
- Develop and deliver new processes for the team
- Manage effectively sub-contractors and consultant partners
- Preparing scheme designs with costings, programmes for completion of projects and specification of works
- Ensuring asset information requirements and/or MIDP requirements set out in the employers information requirements and delivered on a BIM project
You will be an experienced Structural Engineer with:
- MEng or MSc in Structural engineering, Architectural Engineering, or Civil Engineering (Required)
- Professionally chartered with I Struct E
- Experience in structural design working in a multi-disciplined environment, acquisition
- You will be a highly experienced professional with strong interpersonal and organisational skills, including attention to detail and multitasking
- Advanced knowledge of construction methods, materials and legal regulations.
- Professional, friendly and honest - builds good relationships with colleagues, understands the importance of confidentiality
- You will have team management experience and be able to demonstrate leadership competencies
What to do next...
If you are interested in this role, please contact Mark Boyes at Barker Ross on 07808628040 or email your CV to email@example.com.
We manage roles across the construction sector, I specifically specialise in MMC & White-Collar Construction recruitment, we are keen to speak to good candidates for permanent and temporary recruitment.
If this is not the ideal role for you but you are interested in roles of this type, please do not hesitate to give me a call or email your CV to me firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.