Associate (Building Serives) -Ipswitch - up to £60K
A forward-thinking company, working across numerous specialisms, they are a passionate multi-disciplinary design and property consultancy. Their team of property specialists and designers provide innovative solutions to make places, properties and people be the best they can be.
- Flexible working
- Training & Development
- Bonus Schemes
- Bike2 Work Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
As the Associate, you will:
- Lead the Electrical Engineer team strategy for the business
- Deliver business targets outlined in Professional Services/ Areas Business Plans under your responsibility
- Authority for matters associated to professional areas
- Responsible for improvements in productivity; efficiency and connectivity in professional areas
(project; programme; sectors and clients)
- Responsible for projects being completed to fee, project budget, quality requirements, outputs and time.
- Preparation of professional information associated to professional area
- Administration of projects/ cases and contracts
- Solution focus relating to Design and Property constraining factors
- Resolution Management of matters associated to project and business issues
- Contribute to the operation and the development of the QMS, to ensure continuous improvement of quality assured services to clients
- Assessing the Health and Safety impact and risks connected to design decisions
- Managing, directing and monitoring progress during each phase of a project
- Monitoring and inspecting work undertaken by contractors
BIM Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring Asset Information requirements and/or MIDP requirements set out in the Employers Information Requirements and delivered on a BIM project.
- Enable reliable information exchange through a common data environment
- Enable integration and co-ordination of information within information model.
- Configure information for project outputs
- Assure delivery of information exchanges
- Confirm supplier's ability to deliver information requirements
- Co-ordinated delivery of all design information
- Manage information development and information approvals
- Confirm Design Deliverables
- Overall Lead for configuration management
- Production of design outputs related to a discipline specific, package-based or time-based task.
- Direct the production of task information in compliance with standards and methods.
- Direct the production of task information using agreed systems.
- Manage spatial co-ordination on behalf of task team.
- Propose resolutions to co-ordination clashes
- Accept / reject information exchanges within the common data Environment
- Oversee team to ensure compliance of their job responsibilities
As Associate you will have…
- Degree in Building Services & ideally MCIBSE and or MEIT status
- Experience in professional aspects of building services competencies including energy conservation and sustainability matters
- A comprehensive knowledge of building regulations with an understanding of planning legislation and health and safety
- Management experience and leadership competencies
What to do next...
If you are interested in this role, please contact Skaidre Veckyte at Barker Ross on 07824 016223 or email your CV to email@example.com.
We manage roles across the construction sector, I specifically specialise in MMC & White-Collar Construction recruitment, we are keen to speak to good candidates for permanent and temporary recruitment.