To assist the Housing Assets and Repairs Teams plan and deliver improvement programs & cyclical maintenance of the Council's housing stock.
To assist with the undertaking and recording of surveys to the Council's housing stock, offices and managed schemes. To update the relevant property databases, extract reports and help formulate programs of work.
- To assist in the efficient and effective delivery of the planned/cyclical maintenance and improvements programmes of works.
- To monitor (under supervision) on-site works undertaken by contractors and to advise and update project officers on progress, variations and deviations from agreed programs.
- To prepare and submit (under supervision) applications for Building Control and Planning approvals.
- To always see the service through the eyes of the customer and make suggestions for improvement where appropriate
- To constantly challenge self-performance and seek to find improvements
- To carry out duties efficiently and effectively
- To help build pride, passion and reputation for NWLDC
- To participate in the Council's appraisal scheme and to undertake any necessary training and development as identified for the job role
- To promote the Council's Equality and Diversity Policy to ensure service provision and employment practices are non-discriminatory.
- To undertake any other reasonable tasks appropriate to the grading of the post and as required by the Team Manager
- To assist in the event of a civil emergency in any way as instructed
In all of our jobs, there are core duties and peripheral duties - the ones which the team undertakes and are the responsibility of all.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Manufacturing Maintenance Engineer (Electrical Bias)
- Kent, England
- £40000 - £45000 per annum + + Package
- 3 days ago
Manufacturing Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Electrical Bias) - £40K-£45K - Northfleet, Kent This is an opportunity to join an exciting new business within the Berkeley Group at an early stage of the project. This strategic new venture is being established to produce volumetric mod... Read More