Barker Ross are recruiting for an exciting opportunity to join a fast paced and forward-thinking company that has experienced significant growth since its formation in 2001.
The successful candidate will be working within the Operations Team reporting to the Operations Manager in the day-to-day tasks of the department.
Hours - Monday to Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm
Experience and Characteristics Required:
- A good level of experience in a Manufacturing environment.
- Great attention to detail i.e. data entry of month end stocks.
- Positive, can do attitude.
- Strong and enthusiastic.
- Sense of humour, friendly.
- Ability to deal with high pressure and demands.
- Able to work using own initiative.
- Reliable, trustworthy and honest.
Job Role will include but not be limited to:
- Full involvement with our materials purchasing, including maintaining relevant stock levels, order placement and sourcing profitable alternatives
- Working closely with the Production team to ensure the signs are produced on time.
- Understanding the products required across two factories.
- Good IT skills and a good knowledge of Share point/Excel.
- Booking subbed out Transport to ensure delivery dates are met.
How to Apply with Immediate Start: In the first instance please forward your CV. For more information or to fast track your application today call 0116 204 2600. All successful candidates will be contacted within 14 days of us receiving your CV.
REFER A COLLEAGUE - If you feel that this vacancy is not suitable for you or that you are happy with your current position, we would like to offer you the opportunity to recommend someone to us. If you have recommended that your friend or colleague telephones our offices, please advise them to state your name so that we can log your recommendation
From the background of: Warehouse, Warehouse Operatives, Industrial, Food production, Manufacturer, Factory, Driving, Line Manager, Picking, Packing, Fort lift, Order Picker, Order Packing, Production Operative, Assembly Operatives, Supervisory, Cleaner, Machine Operatives, FLT Drivers. Do you live in: Leicester, Whetstone, Enderby, Lutterworth, Coalville, Braunstone, Wigston, and Leicestershire.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Sales and Marketing Manager
- Syston, Leicestershire
- £25000 - £30000 per annum
- 5 days ago
Barker Ross are currently recruiting for a sales and marketing manager based in the LE7 Syston area, you will be working for a reputable full-service logistics provider specialising in contract packing. Pay rate is £25,000 - £30,000 to start with. Minimum of 2 years' experience within S... Read More
- Enderby, Leicestershire
- Up to £11 per hour
- 7 days ago
Barker Ross are currently recruiting for a well know company, who work within the retail design industry in the Enderby area. Hours: Mon-Fri 07:45-17:00 (30 min unpaid lunch break / 2 x 15 min paid breaks) = 43.75 hours/week Current hourly rate: £11.00 Overtime rate (infrequent): Mon-Fr... Read More