Our well established client based just outside of Lincoln is one of the UK's largest equine welfare charities, dedicated to rescue, rehabilitation, rehoming and providing a safe haven.
They currently have an opportunity for an Assistant Estates Manager to join their team on a temporary basis to support them for the next 6 months.
The hours of work are 8:00am-4:30pm Monday to Friday, with occasional weekend support when required. The hourly pay rate is £15.55 per hour.
Duties of the role will include: -
- Providing effective, proactive line management and support and assisting with the development of the team
- Ensure the team is trained and developed and has the necessary tools to succeed - providing employees with ongoing feedback, coaching and training
- Developing relationships with other departments as required
- Working alongside the management team to ensure the values of the charity are embedded into daily performance
- Read, understand, and observe the requirements of health and safety
- Assist with the progress and completion of the estates work plan
- Ensure that any advice or guidance provided to visitors or supports is in line with the professional advice and guidelines
- Deal with confidential and sensitive information appropriately, following data protection and GDPR procedures at all times
- Enforce strict stock control of all charity property and manage the cost effective use of all resources and equipment
In order to be considered this role it is essential that you have: -
- At least 2 years' experience in the sector at supervisory or management level
- Proven experience in successfully managing diverse teams
- Ability to coach and develop teams and individuals
- An up to date knowledge of grassland husbandry for equines
- A good understanding of health and safety
- Must be computer literate and able to use Microsoft Office
- Basic knowledge of or experience with a range of agricultural equipment
- Own transport is essential in order to reach the location of the remote site
Please apply online in the first instance or call Barker Ross Lincoln on 01522 551910 for more information.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available