We are looking for an Interim Asset Manager to join Housing Asset Management Team in Coalville. The contrat currently running until end of February 2021.
Main responsibilities would be to manage the Asset Management Team providing a culture of customer service and continuous improvement by ensuring the implementation of high performance standards and high levels of productivity, with key areas of work including:
- Supporting the development and managing the delivery of the HRA Asset Management Strategy;
- Managing and implementing investment options appraisals and ensuring these are considered as part of the overall strategic direction;
- Managing the commercial focus of the service, improve innovation and the consideration of non-traditional solutions that increase quality and value;
- Managing and maintaining accurate and up to date asset registers and stock condition profiles and use these to support the strategic direction of services;
- Ensuring that strategic risk mitigations are managed and delivered;
- Ensuring compliance with all legal, regulatory and statutory requirements governing areas of responsibility.
- To have a proven ability to successfully prepare, report and implement complex policies and strategies;
- To have strong commercial asset management skills and an understanding of external markets and potential business opportunities, including all elements of contract management;
- To have senior management experience and a proven track record in delivering modern, effective, customer focused and high performing asset management services;
- To have detailed knowledge and understanding of the impact of the regulatory framework and government policy on asset management programmes;
- To have a proven ability to successfully lead, motivate and manage teams to produce effective outcomes, including technical aspects and human resource issues;
- To have a proven ability to manage, interrogate and interpret complex financial and statistical data and information for use in the business and to manage financial performance;
- To have a proven ability to manage projects and budgets successfully including the preparation and submission of external funding bids;
- To have a proven ability to effectively resolve issues and problems that may arise with contractors or customers, identifying and appraising options and implementing appropriate resolution
Please apply or call Julia on 0115 9483757 for more details
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
Assistant Farm Manager
- Lincoln, Lincolnshire
- £33800 - £39100 per annum
- 9 days ago
My Client is an Prestigious Educational Centre based to the North of Lincoln, and comprises of a 220ha estate. the hold arable, livestock farms, woodlands, formal grounds, grade 2 listed buildings, formal grounds and gardens. It is a mixed agricultural and academic estate which acts as ... Read More