Are you an Area Cleaning Manager based in Birmingham?
Do you have experience of managing a team within the cleaning industry on a variety of contracts?
If so then please send a full CV to email@example.com
A facilities management company with a great passion for providing exceptional service to various sectors across the UK have an opportunity for an experienced Area Cleaning Manager to join them in providing a fantastic service to a varity of their cleaning contracts across Birmingham.
What this means for you?
- Up to £30k per annum salary dependant on experience.
- You could also benefit from promotions within the company and the opportunity to grow and develop yourself personally and professionally.
- To work for a company that truly support their employees throughout their career and provide the tools to enable you to deliver a first class service.
You will perform best in this position if you still have a passion for the industry and enjoy a challenge within a fast paced and often demanding environment.
The best news is that this position could be available as soon as June which means you could be in a new position sooner than you think! So, without delay first check you possess the following experience:
- Experience of managing a team within the soft service or cleaning industry.
- Ability to provide quotes for additional works.
- Experience of liaising with various departments to ensure specification is met.
- To deliver training and development to your team utilising the company's tools and resources.
- Effectively manage budgets.
- A positive attitude and the desire to work in a customer focused environment.
Finally if you have got to this part and wish to be shortlisted for this position please apply directly to me.
You now have two options:
- If you choose to click apply I will be notified of your application immediately and will reply upon review of your CV (Please allow 48 hours for a response)
- Send a full CV direct to my email Kimberlyleech@barkerross.co.uk with the subject Area Cleaning Manager I will respond within 48 hours following a review of your CV.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available