Are you an Area Cleaning Manager based in Essex?
Do you have experience on commercial cleaning contracts?
Are you immediately available?
If so then please send a full CV to email@example.com
A contract cleaning company are seeking an Area Cleaning Manager to oversee the operation of contracts across the Essex region.
You will be responsible for the smooth running and management of a variety of cleaning contracts mainly commercial and excluding retail with a team of cleaning supervisors and operatives.
Your main responsibilities will include;
- Onboarding & training new & existing employees
- Conducting audits and reporting outcomes.
- Payroll input and management.
- Manage wage, stock & consumable budgets.
- Mobilising new contracts.
- Building relationships with clients & employees.
What this means for you?
- 30k annual salary.
- Company car or van, phone & laptop.
- The opportunity to work for a company that recognises and values your contribution and offer progression within the business accordingly.
You will perform best in this position if you have a passion for the cleaning industry and truly want to provide an excellent service and experience to clients. You will also have the flexibility to be available early morning and evenings where needed.
The best news is that this position is moving fast which means you could be in a new position sooner than you think! So, without delay first check you possess the following experience:
- Experience in a management or supervisory role within the cleaning industry.
- Full clean UK driving licence
- Experience of liaising with various departments to ensure specification is met.
- A positive attitude and the desire to work in a customer focused environment.
Finally if you have got to this part and wish to be shortlisted for this position please apply directly to me.
You now have two options:
- If you choose to click apply I will be notified of your application immediately and will reply upon review of your CV (Please allow 48 hours for a response)
- Send a full CV direct to my email Kimberlyleech@barkerross.co.uk with the subject Area Cleaning Manager I will respond within 48 hours following a review of your CV.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Area Cleaning Manager - Watford
- Watford, Hertfordshire
- Up to £30000 per annum + Car, phone, laptop
- 26 days ago
Are you an Area Cleaning Manager based in Watford? Do you have experience on commercial cleaning contracts? Are you immediately available? If so then please send a full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org A contract cleaning company are seeking an Area Cleaning Manager to oversee the o... Read More
National Sales Manager
- Birmingham, West Midlands
- £38000 - £44000 per annum + 6k car allowance
- 26 days ago
Are you a Business Development Manager in the cleaning industry? Are you looking for a remote working opportunity? If so then please send a full CV to email@example.com A specialist national cleaning company are looking for a Business Development Manager to play an integral... Read More
Stadium Compliance and Event Safety Manager
- Lincoln, Lincolnshire
- £25000 - £27000 per annum
- 11 days ago
Reporting directly to the Director of Operations, my client requires a Stadium Compliance and Events Safety Manager, responsible for managing all aspects of legislation and compliance with direct responsibility for the my clients Stadium and associated facilities. The candidate should h... Read More