Architectural Technologist - Modular Construction - Derby - £45K + Package
Due to expansion our client is looking to extend their technical team, we are looking for Architectural Technologist experienced in the residential sector with knowledge of timber framed buildings.
The company is and very successful and expanding timber framed modular company with very high expectations, a great team environment and career prospects.
You will be an experienced Architectural Technologist educated to degree level with working knowledge of:
- Revit BIM level 2/3
- BOM's (Bill of Materials)
- Parts Libraries
- Designing Residential Buildings
- RIBA Plan of Works
- Timber Framed Modules
- CDM regs
- Building Regulation and Warranty type approval
As the Architectural Technologist you will:
- Develop Details plans for the residential and housing sector
- Work closely with the client to develop technical designs for manufacturing
- Development of Design Briefs
- Develop designs from conceptual to technical stage
- Development of Technical and Installation Manuals
- Work with the senior team to map out process and data workflow
- Assist in the creation of modelled components linked to the master parts library
What to do next...
If you are interested in this role please contact Mark Boyes at Barker Ross on 07808628040 or email your CV to email@example.com.
We manage roles across the construction sector, I specifically specialise in white collar construction recruitment including roles such as site manager, Contracts managers, project managers and site engineers and we are keen to speak to good candidates for permanent and temporary recruitment.
If this is not the ideal role for you but you are interested in roles of this type please do not hesitate to give me a call or email your CV.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available