Barker Ross is currently looking for Agriculture Machinery Valeting and Maintenance Technician on a temporary to permanent basis. For our client based in Bourne. Duties to include:
- Pressure washing agricultural plant and machinery
- Polishing and lacquering agricultural plant and machinery
- Dismantling (for transportation) and Assembling (for display) machinery
- Assisting the Yard Manager in loading and unloading machinery deliveries
- Maintaining a safe place of work and tidy operating systems
- Litter pick and rubbish disposal
- Emptying bale out of the compactor, wrapping in plastic and ensuring bales are stored together neatly
- Collect up all broken pallets from warehouse and around the yard storing together neatly until there is a large quantity to arrange disposal
- Checking machinery and plant for daily/weekly safety and function checks
- Regular refuelling of plant and heaters on the premises
- Regular lubrication of machinery as specified
- Locking up the premises, including the oversight of locking yard plant, safety checks etc
- Pest control (under licence)
- Cutting the grass weekly field/banks/verges through season at the Farm
- Seasonal hedge maintenance round the yard and road entrance
- Shed maintenance
- Spraying of weeds around the yard and broad-leafed weeds in and around the perimeter of the field as required
- Assembling new and used machinery on arrival as required
Hours of work: Monday to Friday: 08:00 17:00
Term to perm
Hourly rate is £12.00 -£15.00 depending on experience.
Due to location own transport is required.
To apply for this position please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information please call Barker Ross on 01733 530023.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
- Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
- £15.00 - £18.00 per hour
- 26 days ago
Barker Ross have HGV 2 and also HGV 1 driving postions with immediate starts. Mainly Monday to Friday but can also be Saturday's too. Starts between 0500-0700, mainly doing delivery and collections, this is ongoing work. We just require you to have the below; CE or C licence digi card c... Read More