We are looking for individuals to fill jobs for us at our Nottingham branch, you don't need any experience, just have a can-do attitude.
The role will involve finding candidates for the new opportunities received daily from the sales team whilst ensuring KPI's are achieved.
The role as an Administrator for us involves the following aspects:
- Provide excellent levels of customer service, ensuring all clients' vacancies are fulfilled
- Understand clients individual vacancy requirements
- Ability to prioritise workload, while dealing with various tasks at once
- Excellent organisation skills and strong attention to detail
- Willingness to learn and drive to succeed If you feel you have what it takes, please apply today because we'd love to hear from you!
What can we offer you?
- Best Companies to Work for 2020- We are an employer whom has employee engagement at the heart of everything we do
- Up to 50 days holiday per year
- Membership of our Gold Club- this could include an all expenses trip to Dubai as well at Private Healthcare cover
- Access to the AIG Smart Health app- 24 hr unlimited access to a suite of six service; a 24/7 UK-based GP, best Doctors, mental health support, a health check, access to nutrition consultations and an online fitness programme. This service is also available to your immediate family.
- Dress down Fridays, Payday breakfast plus many more.
Employee engagement is our number one priority, happy employees make a successful business, and this is reflected in the fact that our staff retention is over 85%. We offer fantastic training, mentoring & coaching and probably one of the best overall packages you will find in our sector and certainly the best management team you will find anywhere!
Interested? Apply today! Or alternatively, get in contact with Louise Thompson for more information regarding the role. Contact email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07824 016253.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Group only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available