We are looking for an experienced Administrator to join our successful Nottingham branch. The role will support the Administration Manager delivering required tasks and responsibilities.
These will include:
- Answer and direct all incoming candidate/client calls in a professional and friendly manner and update details on the Company database where required.
- Responsible for completing client's paperwork (if required) for all new starters (an induction forms, sending Right to Work/Qualifications over to a client).
- Temp Starter Confirmations - Sending CORs (Client Confirmation of Rates) and COAs (Candidate Confirmations of Assignment) out via the company database
- Setting up new starters to access their online portals.
- Posting blank timesheets to all new starters.
- Take full responsibility for ensuring all timesheets are chased/received by Tuesday 5.00pm.
- Liaising with Payroll Department regarding timesheet queries.
- Collate and submit all candidate's holiday requests to Payroll for processing (if required).
- Resolving any invoices/timesheets queries that might appear (including chasing missing purchase order numbers).
- Take responsibility for all compliance and related spread sheets and ensure that all candidates are compliant prior to starting an assignment.
- Notify and inform Administration Manager of any issues/changes required to our current processes and procedures.
- Photocopying, scanning and binding
- Monitor stationary stock levels and stationary orders
- Collating information/reports as required by your Manager
Employee engagement is our number one priority, happy employees make a successful business, and this is reflected in the fact that our staff retention is over 85%. No experience is necessary as we offer fantastic training, mentoring & coaching and probably one of the best overall packages you will find in our sector and certainly the best management team you will find anywhere!
We offer private medical insurance with Vitality Healthcare as well as membership to YuLife.
If you would like to apply for the role, please send us your CV (with a few words about yourself if you want to) and if you're shortlisted, we'll be in touch with you to arrange an interview.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Group only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Candidate Attraction Specialist - Mansfield
- Shirebrook, Derbyshire
- £10 - £10.50 per hour + plus great benefits
- 30 days ago
We are looking for an individual to join our busy office in Shirebrook, near Mansfeild as a Recruitment Resourcer focusing solely on candidate generation. The primary objective of the role will be to help source candidates for various temporary roles with our clients in the Nottingham a... Read More