Our well established client based in Lincoln is a waste management company who are currently seeking an experienced Administrator to join their team as soon as possible.
Initially, the role will be required for 3 months but does have the potential to turn permanent for the right candidate. This is a full time role working 9am-5pm Monday to Friday with a pay rate of £9.11 per hour.
Duties of the role will include: -
- Answering inbound calls in a polite and professional manner, logging all details accurately
- Building strong relationships with both external and internal customers
- Ensure prompt resolution of complaints with a strong focus on customer retention
- Assist credit control with outstanding debts by way of query resolution
- Understanding the daily driver debrief process and dealing with any issues raised
- Any other ad hoc administration tasks as required
In order to be considered for the role you will need to have previous office administration experience and be fully familiar with MS Office programs including Word, Excel and Outlook.
Please apply with your CV in the first instance or call Barker Ross Lincoln on 01522 551910 for more information.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
- Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- Up to £20000 per annum + + benefits
- about 5 hours ago
Job Summary To ensure smooth running of all Administrative functions. To answer all calls (external/ internal), handle and direct them in an efficient and timely manner. To support an Administration Manager, Branch Manager and all Recruitment Consultants based in the branch. To deliver ... Read More
Business Support Officers - Newcastle
- Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
- Up to £10.01 per hour
- 20 days ago
Our well established client based in Newcastle is currently seeking a number of Business Support Officers to join their team as soon as possible to assist with an increase in workload. The roles are temporary for 3 months, with a view to extend after that time. The positions are full ti... Read More