Barker Ross is currently looking for Administrator to work for one of our clients based in Peterborough.
Hours - 14:30 am -23:00 pm
Hourly rate £9.30 p/h
(Training hours for the first 2 -3 weeks will be 09:00 - 17:30)
- * Microsoft Office Experience
* Able to multitask + prioritise
* Team working
* Good verbal and written English
* Able to speak with customers
* Able to speak on the phone and write e-mail
* Attention to detail
* Able to work independently
* Able to work under pressure
* Not necessary but useful if have some warehouse system experience Main duties will include:-
* Dealing with drivers/paperwork
* Shipping rework orders/putting jobs onto Transport portal
* Making ready Export paperwork
* Invoicing on sage
* Allocating orders
* Checking EDI labels
* Getting labels ready for rework
* Printing container paperwork
* Answering phone / dealing with emails
If Interested please click apply!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
- Wixams, Bedfordshire
- Up to £10.00 per hour
- 15 days ago
BarkerRoss are recruiting! Are you looking for work in Bedford? Do you want to work with a fun friendly team? If so, keep reading… We are recruiting for a one-off opportunity to work withing the training team of one of the UK largest discount retailers! You will be supporting the traini... Read More
- Corby, Northamptonshire
- £23000 - £25000 per annum
- about 10 hours ago
A vacancy has arisen for a high calibre Warehouse Administrator to join a hugely successful warehousing and distribution business in Corby on a full time, permanent basis (Mon to Fri). You will join a friendly and busy team and provide essential support to the smooth running of the depa... Read More