Administrator - Nottingham, NG3
Barker Ross is recruiting for an Administrator to work on a temporary contract in Nottingham.
Hours of work - Weekdays 9am - 5pm (full time)
Rate of pay: £8.21phr
Contract Length - 07/10/2019 - 11/11/2019
You will be based within the psychological therapies unit within the NHS.
- To undertake administration duties
- Provide reception services to users/cares and visitors
- Type and send letters to patients
- Organise meetings
- Organise post
- Deal with incoming enquiries
- Strong administrative experience
- Experience working within a busy office
- Minute taking
- Audio typing is an advantage
- Up to date Enhanced DBS check
If you are interested in the Administrator role please apply today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.