My client is a leading manufacturer of Modular Buildings and require two Administrators to join their busy support team.
- To provide Administrative Support across a variety of Departments within a Construction Sector Company. Departments could include Sales and Marketing, Operations, Production & Warehousing
- Systems and Database Administration - Utilising company platforms and databases to store information
- Able to work in a pressurised environment and undertake tasks in a timely manner - often with tight deadlines to meet. Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- General administrative duties such as filing, typing, photocopying
- Dealing with enquiries via telephone and email
- Transport/Welfare departments and assisting with scheduling drivers and admin associated to that
To be successful in the is role the candidate will need to have:
Experience within Administration and strong accuracy skills to input data correctly
Computer Literate including Microsoft Office and IT systems
Excellent communication skills both written and spoken
Ability to prioritise workload
Be able to manage and work in a changing environment
The hours of work are 40 hours per week usually 8am to 5pm or 7.30am to 4.30pm. There is a degree of flexibility in these hours if needed and will be considered for the right candidate.
This position is based on 5 days per week, Monday to Friday.
Please apply with your CV in the first instance....