Looking to develop your career?
We are seeking a unique individual to join our friendly, close knit and hard-working team on a full-time basis working in Administration Support in Shirebrook. Working as part of an onsite team for one of the UK's largest distribution centres based North Nottinghamshire. Your role will be pivotal to keeping the account and on-site team organised to deliver KPIs alongside an outstanding candidate experience working within one of our high-profile clients in Shirebrook NG20.
What do we believe in?
We are passionate about our business. Passionate about the people who work in it, the people we work on behalf of and the people who work with our clients. People are the core of our business.
Since 1988 we have developed and grown a hugely successful recruitment business that puts people at the heart of it. Our vision is to be one of the biggest private recruitment businesses in the UK. We are only able to do this by having outstanding people within it, people who know their ideas will be listened to, people who have clear progression plans, and people who thrive within a culture that supports and develops everyone. People who want to grow with us.
In our recent Employee survey, 92% feel their opinions are listened to, 87% feel part of the team and 83% plan to be with Barker Ross Group long term.
Admin Support: Key areas of responsibility include:
- Booking candidates onto the correct shifts on a weekly and daily basis
- Managing internal and external workforce time management tools
- Managing candidate absence on a daily basis in line with business expectations
- Supporting candidate queries and resolving in a timely manner
- Provide excellent levels of customer service to both clients and candidates
- Representing both Barker Ross and our client in a positive professional manner
- Build strong relationships with clients Delivering an outstanding candidate experience
- Working closely with our internal onsite team
- Managing our Time, Attendance and Payroll Systems with great accuracy
- Organisation skills and strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Willingness to learn and drive to succeed
Key Behaviours & Skills
- Ability to prioritise workload, while dealing with multiple tasks at once
- Excellent organisation skills and strong attention to detail
- If you want to thrive within our business, you should have a similar attitude to us; you will be someone who naturally believes in our core values:
- Solution focused - we don't have a blame culture; problems always happen it's how you solve those problems that's the key
- Technically Savvy - we embrace new technology and all forms of online and hard marketing
- Opportunity focused - always looking to grow and develop
- Passionate - passionate about our business and what we do
- Ideally you will be confident clearly talking to people both face to face and on the phone.
5 out of 7 fixed das per week 1.30pm - 10pm - shift timings and days are flexible, please apply if you think this is a suitable role for you and we can discuss this in interview. We can also make this a part time opportunity if necessary.
What can we give you?
You will be joining one of the Best Companies to work for 2021, will receive strong basic salary, training plans that will support and develop your career and the opportunity for progression, serious progress. 75% of our managers started without any experience in recruitment before joining us. Gold clubs with rewards that include all expenses paid trips to Dubai and Las Vegas, as well as private healthcare cover.
Lastly you will work within a positive, progressive culture that is passionate about people. Interested? Drop us your CV and we can talk