Duties to include:
- Dealing with drivers and issuing paperwork
- Inputting orders onto the transport portal
- Processing shipping orders
- Making ready Export paperwork
- Allocating orders to the warehouse
- Preparing labels for rework items
- Printing paperwork for the containers
- Handling incoming calls
- Responding to clients via e-mail
Skills and experience:
- Good IT sills - Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to prioritise and multi task
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Attention to detail
- Experience of transport/warehouse systems is preferred but not essential.
This position is temporary to permanent for the successful candidate. Please note flexibility is required for training and you will be required to work 07:30 - 16:30.
To apply for this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
Operational Business Support Executive
- Hounslow, London
- Up to £30000 per annum + plus excellent company benefits
- 6 days ago
An opportunity has arisen for a high calibre professional to join a global market leader in the logistics industry in the capacity of Operational Support Executive at their Heathrow Airport site. Executive Operational Support reports directly into the Operation Director and the successf... Read More
Customer Account Manager
- Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
- Up to £10.00 per week
- 14 days ago
Duties to include: Processing customer orders Dealing with complaints and queries Generating reports for management Stock taking Dealing with customers over the telephone and e-mail Organising transport Personal attributes: Excellent customer service skills Good IT skills - Word, Excel ... Read More