Duties to include:
- Dealing with drivers and issuing paperwork
- Inputting orders onto the transport portal
- Processing shipping orders
- Making ready Export paperwork
- Allocating orders to the warehouse
- Preparing labels for rework items
- Printing paperwork for the containers
- Handling incoming calls
- Responding to clients via e-mail
Skills and experience:
- Good IT sills - Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to prioritise and multi task
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Attention to detail
- Experience of transport/warehouse systems is preferred but not essential.
This position is temporary to permanent for the successful candidate. Please note flexibility is required for training and you will be required to work 07:30 - 16:30.
To apply for this position please send your CV to email@example.com
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
P/A Support Executive
- Whittlesey, Cambridgeshire
- £25000 - £30000 per annum + plus company benefits
- 20 days ago
One of the leading providers in the parcel delivery network has an opportunity for a P/A Support Executive, to be based at their site in Peterborough. The successful P/A Support Executive reports directly into the Operations Director and you will provide administration and technical sup... Read More
Business Support Co-ordinator
- Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
- Up to £9.00 per hour
- 29 days ago
Support with front of house activities for all visitors attending the site to include employees, external visitors, customers and local councils. To maintain accurate and timely financial processing of invoices, purchase orders, account queries and reporting where required for the finan... Read More