Duties to include:
- Dealing with drivers and issuing paperwork
- Inputting orders onto the transport portal
- Processing shipping orders
- Making ready Export paperwork
- Allocating orders to the warehouse
- Preparing labels for rework items
- Printing paperwork for the containers
- Handling incoming calls
- Responding to clients via e-mail
Skills and experience:
- Good IT sills - Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to prioritise and multi task
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Attention to detail
- Experience of transport/warehouse systems is preferred but not essential.
This position is temporary to permanent for the successful candidate. Please note flexibility is required for training and you will be required to work 07:30 - 16:30.
To apply for this position please send your CV to email@example.com
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available