Duties to include:
- Dealing with Drivers and their associated paperwork
- Shipping rework orders
- Inputting all jobs onto the Transport portal
- Completing all Export paperwork
- Allocating orders
- Getting labels ready for rework
- Printing of all container paperwork
- Answering incoming calls
- Responding to all e-mails
- Good IT skills including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Be organised
- Able to prioritise own workload
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Able to work under pressure
- Warehouse system experience
Please note the shift is Monday to Friday 14:30 - 23:00 however for training the hours will be 09:00 - 17:30.
To apply for this position please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information about this position please call Yasmin/Magda on 01733 530023.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available