Barker Ross are currently recruiting for a desirable company in the Coalville area. This is for an Admin and training Co Ordinator. This is distribution centre on the Bardon industrial estate. The ideal person will have previous experience working as a trainer and have an understanding of general admin duties.
- Leading & having proactive approach to health and safety issues on site.
- To assist in the writing of standard operating procedures in accordance with the established best practice and using role specific knowledge and experience.
- To deliver training sessions to new & existing colleagues in accordance with the training matrix and the document-controlled SOP's.
- To regularly discuss with the Operations Management team the needs and the priorities of training to be given on each shift across all areas, identifying when training should be amended, or any additional training needs to be given.
- To inform the shift Leadership team when they feel they require new, further or refresher training to ensure they are fully competent within the role.
- To coordinate external trainings for all employees
- Flexibility to work on different shifts
- Work in conjunction with the operations team to ensure compliance with both internally and externally recognised best practise and standards.
- Support the shift with meeting all food safety requirements.
- Report and act on problems always ensuring that operational orders are delivered to the customer.
- Onsite parking
- Working for reputable company
- Competitive Salary £11:50
- Temp to Perm position
How to Apply for the position : In the first instance please forward your CV. For more information or to fast track your application today call 0116 204 2600. All successful candidates will be contacted within 14 days of us receiving your CV.
REFER A COLLEAGUE - If you feel that this vacancy is not suitable for you or that you are happy with your current position, we would like to offer you the opportunity to recommend someone to us. If you have recommended that your friend or colleague telephones our offices, please advise them to state your name so that we can log your recommendation
From the background of: Warehouse, Warehouse Operatives, Industrial, Food production, Manufacturer, Factory, Driving, Line Manager, Picking, Packing, Fort lift, Order Picker, Order Packing, Production Operative, Assembly Operatives, Supervisory, Cleaner, Machine Operatives, FLT Drivers. Do you live in: Leicester, Whetstone, Enderby, Lutterworth, Coalville, Braunstone, Wigston, and Leicestershire.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
- Borehamwood, Hertfordshire
- £15000 - £18000 per annum
- about 23 hours ago
Duties & Responsibilities Contacting a range of suppliers and sub-contractors to obtain quotations. Negotiate and agree the most favourable terms possible with suppliers & sub-contractors. Review quotations and identify the most cost effective options and deliver this information to the... Read More