We are currently recruiting for a Admin/Stock Controller for our client based in Ridgmont, Juncktion 13. You will be working in a modern warehouse with luxury furniture.
This is temp role - 10 months.
You will be responsible for:
* Assisting the Day to Day stock administration and Product Inventory roles, which will include;
* Experienced Excel usage in the form of input and maintenance of Stock control graphs and Daily KPI spread-sheets,
* Printing of system led reports for daily KPI and stock movements and input onto a daily KPI spread-sheet,
* Resolution of Discrepancies and day to day stock issues,
* Assisting in the running of specialist orders such as Short dated sales and export orders, as well as assisting in the control of re-working stock for specific orders,
You must be computer literate and confident in using excel with good levels of speaking and written English.
The shift is Monday to Friday and you will be required to work one Saturday in a month.
10:00-14:00 (20 hours per week - flexible with hours)
Rates of pay:
£10.28 per hour
If you are interested please email your CV to email@example.com or call 01908695959 opt 1.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Logistics Customer Support Coordinator
- Sheffield, South Yorkshire
- £22000 - £24000 per annum + plus excellent company benefits
- 15 days ago
A great opportunity has become available for a Customer Support Coordinator available to a dynamic and rapidly expanding logistics provider on a full-time, permanent basis in Sheffield. This is a truly exciting time to join the company that specialises in FMCG, Retail, Fashion, Supply C... Read More
- Kettering, Northamptonshire
- Up to £25000 per annum
- 18 days ago
A vacancy has arisen for a high calibre Warehouse Administrator to join a hugely successful warehousing and distribution business in Kettering on a full time, permanent basis (Mon to Fri). You will join a friendly and busy team and provide essential support to the smooth running of the ... Read More
Administration Account Manager
- Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
- Up to £9.50 per hour
- 17 days ago
Barker Ross is currently recruiting on behalf of their client for an Administration Account Handler on a temporary to permanent basis. Working Monday to Friday 09:00 - 17:00. Pay rate £9.50 per hour. Working in a busy and demanding environment duties to include: Processing and dealing w... Read More