We are currently recruiting for a Accounts Receivable Assistant to provide support to our Finance Manager in the following areas;
- Credit account management; including proactive customer contact / customer relationship management.
- Collaborating with Sales & Marketing Teams in opening and maintaining new Customer Credit Accounts.
- Debtor Management; including Debtor reconciliation, Statement preparation and Debtor Chasing.
- Responding to Customer Account queries including working alongside Customer Service on more complex issues until resolved.
- Maintaining Sales Ledgers; including management of cash books, multi-depot invoicing and credits.
- Managing email inboxes
- Excel reporting
- Opening post, preparing banking
We are looking for someone to join our team who has the following skills:
- Well organised
- Good attention to detail
- Able to cope under pressure
- Good communication
Accounts or Customer Service experience is not essential, but preferred. Immediate start.
If interested please contact Sandra on 01733 530023 or 07824 016229 or Click to apply!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available