Are you an Account Manager with experience of managing key accounts?
Do you have a passion for providing exceptional customer service?
Are you based in or around the Oldham area?
If so then please send a full CV to email@example.com
A facilities management company with a great passion for providing exceptional service to various sectors across the UK have a rare opportunity for an experienced Account Manager to join them in becoming the first line of contact for thier clients and accounts within the business.
What this means for you?
- 30,000 salary per annum
- To play an integral part in the companies brand and culture.
- Additional benefits provided by the company including vouchers, awards and commendations, online courses to improve skillset and more.
- You could also benefit from promotions within the company and the opportunity to grow and develop yourself personally and professionally.
- To work for a company that truly support their employees throughout their career in and out of the workplace and provide the tools to enable you to deliver a first class service.
In this position you will be responsible for the communication and management of the key accounts within the business as well as ensure you are a brand ambassador and ensuring all colleagues are aware and implementing what good looks like on all contracts.
You will perform best in this position if you still have a passion for the industry and enjoy a challenge within a fast paced and often demanding environment.
If you possess the following experience please apply with an up to date CV;
- Experience of managing key accounts within a business.
- A full UK driving licence.
- To provide administrative and coordination support where needed when recruiting and onboarding.
- Provide support when mobilising contracts.
- Provide audits with clients and rectify any issues as effeciently as possible.
- A positive attitude and the desire to work in a customer focused environment.
Finally if you have got to this part and wish to be shortlisted for this position please apply directly to me.
You now have two options:
- If you choose to click apply I will be notified of your application immediately and will reply upon review of your CV (Please allow 48 hours for a response)
- Send a full CV direct to my email Kimberlyleech@barkerross.co.uk with the subject Account Manager I will respond within 48 hours following a review of your CV.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
Project Manager - Business and Change
- Worcestershire, England
- £34617 - £39669 per annum + plus excellent benefits
- 28 days ago
We are recruiting for an experienced Business and Change Project Manager to join a leading public sector client based in the West Midlands. The main purpose of the role is to manage projects, from initial concept to implementation, so they deliver the required outputs within budgetary a... Read More