Are you an Account Manager in the cleaning industry?
Are you looking to step up into an Operations Management role?
Have you spent a few years in your current role with no real chance of progressing to the next stage of your career?
Do you value longevity and personal growth within a business?
If so then please send a full CV to email@example.com
A long standing, quality focused cleaning company are looking for an Cleaning Account Manager to play a dual role in the next area of growth within the business.
What this means for you?
- You play an operational role, assisting both Account Managers and Operations Managers in their roles with the view to progress into an Operations Management role meaning you are able to learn on the job in a senior position, your role is varied and you have the benefit of stepping up when you are ready.
- You have security in an established 20 year business that continues to grow with quality clients and a supportive team.
- You are able to enjoy a 35k salary with an additional annual performance bonus.
- The company have an above average staff turnover rate at all levels which has played a part in the retention of quality clients over the years.
In this position you will be responsible for assisting the Operations Manager with;
- The customer care of both existing clients and mobilisation of new contracts
- Trouble shooting across the region.
- Assist in cost saving exercises.
- Covering holidays for both Account Managers and Operations Manager.
You will perform best in this position if you still have a passion for the industry and a desire to grow with a business.
The best news is that this position is moving fast which means you could be in a new position sooner than you think!
So, without delay first check you possess the following experience:
- Experience of managing large cleaning teams.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
- Ability to travel across Bedfordshire and London.
- Full UK driving licence.
Finally if you have got to this part and wish to be shortlisted for this position please apply directly to me.
You now have two options:
- If you choose to click apply I will be notified of your application immediately and will reply upon review of your CV (Please allow 48 hours for a response)
- Send a full CV direct to my email Kimberlyleech@barkerross.co.uk with the subject Account Manager I will respond within 48 hours following a review of your CV.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available