The Barker Ross Leicester Industrial Branch are looking for an experienced Account Manager to join their growing team! We are growing at a fast rate, could you be the right person for this role? We are looking for someone who has prior experience working as an Account Manager and who has a history of enthusiasm and drive.
The role will include;
- Candidate attraction and interviewing
- Liaising with clients regarding various issues and responsibilities
- Dealing with queries and coming up with resolutions
- Bring new ideas to the table
- Working as a part of the Leicester Industrial team
- Ownership of existing key client relationships
- Acting as a 'sector expert' to your clients and candidates
- Typically, office working hours however this is susceptible to client demands
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Good IT skills - Word, Excel and Outlook
- A full UK Driving License
- Good interpersonal skills to deal with clients at all levels
- A can-do attitude
- Working in a past paced recruitment environment
What can we offer you?
- Best Companies to Work for 2020- We are an employer whom has employee engagement at the heart of everything we do
- Access to the AIG Smart Health app- 24 hr unlimited access to a suite of six service; a 24/7 UK-based GP, best Doctors, mental health support, a health check, access to nutrition consultations and an online fitness programme. This service is also available to your immediate family.
- Payday breakfast plus many more.
Employee engagement is our number one priority, happy employees make a successful business, and this is reflected in the fact that our staff retention is over 85%. We offer fantastic training, mentoring & coaching and probably one of the best overall packages you will find in our sector and certainly the best management team you will find anywhere!
Interested? Apply today! Or alternatively, get in contact with Nicole Moore for more information regarding the role. Contact email firstname.lastname@example.org
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available