As a Recruitment Consultant you will be required to work alongside other team members to build upon the existing client base. The role will involve both telesales and direct business development in order to develop client relationships and gain business and you will need a full clean driving licence.
The role as a consultant for us involves the following aspects:
- Business development and sales activity both through telesales, client visits and presentations
- Ownership of existing key client relationships
- Acting as a 'sector expert' to your clients and candidates
- Candidate attraction and interviewing
- Creating and following clear strategic business plan in order to achieve career and earning goals
- Provide excellent levels of customer service
What can we offer you?
- Best Companies to Work for 2020- We are an employer whom has employee engagement at the heart of everything we do
- Access to the AIG Smart Health app- 24 hr unlimited access to a suite of six service; a 24/7 UK-based GP, best Doctors, mental health support, a health check, access to nutrition consultations and an online fitness programme. This service is also available to your immediate family.
- Payday breakfast plus many more.
Employee engagement is our number one priority, happy employees make a successful business, and this is reflected in the fact that our staff retention is over 85%. We offer fantastic training, mentoring & coaching and probably one of the best overall packages you will find in our sector and certainly the best management team you will find anywhere!
Interested? Apply today! Or alternatively, get in contact with Nicole Moore for more information regarding the role. Contact email firstname.lastname@example.org
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
HGV Technician (Nights)
- Burton-On-Trent, Staffordshire
- Up to £35000 per annum + 23 Days+Bank Hols
- 7 days ago
HGV Technician (Nights) The position is for an experienced HGV Technician responsible for maintaining commercial vehicles and trailers to surpass MOT standards. This role will be based at their site in Burton Upon Trent. Areas of responsibility will be to: Carry out routine maintenance ... Read More