How we can help
Barker Ross Recruitment cover the whole lifecycle of a construction project from design, to construction, to maintenance, to facilities management. We supply the consultancies who design projects, the contractors and sub contractors who build them, the plant and materials companies who support them, the maintenance consultancies and contractors who maintain projects and the facilities management companies who make these projects function for their users. We operate across the civil engineering, building, industrial, non for profit, rail and energy sectors.
Barker Ross consultants are experts in one of these specialisms so that they understand the technical and cultural considerations of their sector. We fill vacancies in the construction sector and nothing else – that’s what makes us successful.
- National network of 13 offices allows our teams to source, interview and register local candidates for local projects
- Experienced recruiters who are experts in their markets and well networked
- Flexibility to provide bespoke services to different clients dependant on their needs
- The best business tools in the recruitment sector to ensure our recruiters fill vacancies with the closest possible fit
Whole of project supply
Barker Ross supply workers across the whole project lifecycle. From the surveying and setting out phases, to practical completion, our workforce can support your business throughout. The benefts of this approach to working include:
- Sector specialist support
- Extensive candidate database
- Fully compliant workforce
- Construction accredited procedures including; Building Confidence, Link-Up, SAMS, Builders Profile and ConstructionOnline
- Dedicated account manager
- Cost savings through reduction of administration
- Online time sheeting and invoicing processes
- Biometric site management
- Access to up to date MI
To complement our standard services, Barker Ross has developed a range of additional services and products that our clients can mix and match, to create a bespoke package that meets their individual requirements.
- Drug & alcohol testing
- Recruitment forecasting
- Headhunting and executive search