In these uncertain times, please be reassured that we are doing everything to ensure your health and safety is our main priority. We will be sending out regular updates by email to you as the situation evolves.
Our current candidates - you will still be able to contact your Barker Ross Account Manager to discuss your work, availability or any other query you need help with.
Candidates looking to register - please register by clicking here https://online.barkerross.co.uk/register and one of our Account Managers will guide you through the rest of the process.
It is your responsibility to let us know if if you have any of the symptoms of the Coronavirus, these include:
- high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
- loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you've noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal
For a full list of symptoms and further support, please visit:
Good hygiene has never been more critical. Please remember:
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover coughs or sneezes with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitiser with at least 60% alcohol. If you do not have access to either hand wash facilities or hand sanitiser, please contact your Barker Ross Account Manager immediately.
If you've been requested to self-isolate please remain at home for 14 days and speak to your Barker Ross Account Manager prior to retruning to work.