Food Recruitment Services
We’re an independent company with a network of offices around the country, which makes us ideally situated to help the right people, find the right positions, wherever they might be.
Specialists in your field
Over the years, we’ve used our experience to create a complete service for clients. We understand that finding the right people to join your team can be hard.
So we have created a dedicated permanent recruitment package specifically for the needs of food companies.
Benefits of our service
- Over 20 years food manufacturing recruitment knowledge and experience
- Contingency, Retained and Search assignments undertaken
- Bulk campaigns
- Extensive network of active and passive candidates
- Full 360 referencing
- Personality profiling tests available
Request a metting
Recruiting for a range of roles
- Supply Chain
Register with us
More Quality Assurance Manager
£40,000 - £45,000
Job Description: My client is a large family owned business that produces bread and cake products for Foodservice clients. They are currently looking to recruit a Quality Manager You will be required to provide clear leadership of the Quality function in support of the factory operations reporting to the European Quality Manager On a day to day basis your duties will include: · Ensuring that Management Operating System for the area is accurately managed, maintained and developed to enable responsive fact based management · Mentoring and training your teams · To actively promote health and safety within the factory · Leading the Quality Assurance, Technical Compliance, Hygiene and Packaging Compliance initiatives in the business. Ideal candidates must have previous experience within a food manufacturing environment. You must be a strong people manager, have good interpersonal skills, and a high attention to detail. A HNC or equivalent in a food related subject is desirable as well as a proven track record of successfully managing teams. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a company that has excellent growth. In return for this job you will be given an excellent package along with pension and healthcare
£24,000 - £30,000
My client is a manufacturer of frozen food products and supplies into Retailers and Food service. They are currently recruiting for a Planner to join their team.
Main duties on a day to day basis include:
- Planning the production activity of the factory including forecasting control and maintenance updates.
- Your role will also involve contact with customers, planning production launches, sales order processing and scheduling to minimise labour costs.
Ideal candidates will have a background in food production, preferably having worked within a food planning environment before. You should also be PC literate and able to multi task coordinating between raw material ordering and NPD departments.
Ideal candidates will be a team player, be passionate and knowledgeable about food and have attention to detail.
This is an exciting time to join a very dynamic fast paced company that has seen turnover increase by 20% in the past year.
More Senior Produce Technologist
£28,000 - £32,000
I am currently looking to recruit a Fresh Produce Food Technologist for one of my clients based in Birmingham.
- On a day to day your key responsibilities will include
- To manage in-house and customer led food technology developments taking new products and applications and bringing them through to commercial product launch.
- To provide technical support to existing customers, with a view to maintain and develop new business using an in-depth knowledge of food respiration and spoiling mechanisms and the relationship with packaging materials.
- To manage shelf life testing conducted at the customer and within the AF Laboratory
- To provide food applications technical support to the UK & European Sales Team when necessary.
- Provide technical support to the relevant Client sites where produce packaging is manufactured, including maintenance of permeability specifications and production instructions on perforation placement.
- Keep up to date within the Fresh Produce Industry with any new literature and market information.
- To participate in technical/development presentations, meetings and training (internal and external).
- To develop a thorough understanding of the effect of MAP of fresh produce.
- Predominantly in the UK, but European and occasionally Worldwide travel will be required.
- Build relationships with customers through regular meetings and presentations.
Ideal candidates will have the following attributes:
- A thorough technical knowledge of Fresh Produce
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Personable – able to build internal and external relationships
- Analytical and a good problem solver
- Business aware
- Problem solver
- Flexible and able to respond to customers ‘on demand’
- Preferably have experience in a Technical Role within Fresh Produce but new graduates with a good Degree in a related Science subject will also be considered.
- University degree or related qualification in the area of food science or agronomy
- Good knowledge of various fresh produce applications
- In depth knowledge of the produce industry
This company offers an excellent salary dependant on experience
More Hygiene Manager
£35,000 - £45,000
I am currently looking to recruit a Night Shift Hygiene Manager to work within one of my clients site based in Northamptonshire.
You will be responsible for all hygiene matters across the whole site and will report directly into the Production Manager. You will be managing a team of up to 60 staff across all shifts.
On a day to day basis your duties will include:
- Ensuring that the factory is cleaned in accordance with the schedules.
- Manage and motivate the hygiene teams.
- Advising other departments on safe cleaning methods.
- Managing cleaning chemicals and PPE.
- Manage Health and Safety training.
- Control budgets and costs.
- Deal with audits. Interacting with external customers.
Ideal candidates must have previous experience within a Food Manufacturing environment having worked in a similar role before. Knowledge of a high risk Meat Manufacturing environment is essential with a good of understanding Micro Biology reports and acting on external audits essential. This position would ideally suit someone who is hungry for progression and would like to fast track their career.
In return you will be given an excellent package along with pension and health care.
View All Jobs
Get In Touch
0121 233 3314
0116 255 1055
0208 817 1154
0115 941 6324