Code of Conduct Charter for Recruitment to Recruitment (R2R) suppliers
- All of our vacancies are with a select few R2R we have chosen to appoint on our PSL at agreed rates
- We are happy to receive CVs from outside our PSL on the condition a certain code of conduct is followed….
- Firstly state prior to introducing any candidate(s) to the Barker Ross Group, terms must be pre-agreed with a Managing Director (Tim Sutcliffe, Eliot Davies or Helen Clark) ONLY – if anyone else signs the terms of business your introduction will not be accepted as such.
- The terms will be agreed on a one-off basis with a candidate reference which relates to your intended candidate introduction and does not permit further CVs to be submitted.
- Alternatively, you may also wish to send a comprehensive summary of your candidate prior to agreeing the terms as above (however note this is not classed as an introduction – its merely an enquiry to ask if your candidate may be of interest to us). The summary should NOT identify your candidate but MUST include location, their sector experience, financial track record and salary expectation and reason for looking for their next career move.
- If you are communicating with other managers regarding summary details of your candidate you MUST CC a Managing Director (Tim Sutcliffe, Eliot Davies or Helen Clark) into any communication in readiness to agree one off terms to allow the introduction.
- Candidates you submit MUST have given their expressed permission to act on their behalf and make an introduction to the Barker Ross Group. You must also confirm they have had no previous contact with the Barker Ross Group in the last 12 months.
To be clear and to avoid any doubt, we would not work with any R2Rs who ‘sit on both sides of the fence’ and actively headhunt from us whilst actively working with us. We appreciate you cannot discriminate against employees who approach you or actively apply of a role you are advertising. We feel this is fair for both parties.
This code of conduct is to avoid and minimise the risk of duplicating CVs being submitted. If a duplicated CV is received the fee will only be paid to the R2R who made the first introduction with the candidate’s permission and which led to the engagement of the candidate. This includes direct interviewing for a specific role or/and then passing the CV/name to another person within the business which then results in their engagement.
We will complete the interview process and give feedback at the earliest opportunity and endeavour to pay fees within the agreed period.